Roasted Vegetable Medley
Makes 12 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss potatoes with oil and arrange in a single layer in two shallow roasting pans (one pan may be the bottom of a broiler pan). Transfer to oven and roast 20 minutes.
- Add onions, carrots, garlic, salt and pepper to potatoes; toss well. Return to oven and continue roasting 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Top with chives or parsley, if desired.
- 3 lbs. Red Potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 medium Onions, cut through stems into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 1 lb. Baby Carrots
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Chives or Parsley (optional)