Roast Asparagus and
Makes 2 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place asparagus in a shallow baking dish or casserole. Drizzle butter and sprinkle salt and pepper over asparagus. Roast in oven until asparagus is crisp-tender, 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness of asparagus.
- Sprinkle cheese over asparagus; return to oven for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- 1 bunch (8 to 10 ounces) Asparagus Spears, ends trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Grated Romano Cheese, preferably Pecorino Romano imported