Baked Sweet Potatoes with Spiced Butter Pecan Topping
Makes 8 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Place potatoes on a baking sheet; bake until very tender, 50 minutes to 1 hour or in a microwave oven on paper towels at high power 12 to 14 minutes, turning potatoes over after 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Split open hot sweet potatoes; serve with topping mixture.
- 8 large Sweet Potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Chopped Pecans, toasted